Friday, July 23, 2010

First Non Stress Test (NST)

Well today was my first NST for the little bean.  I will be going daily to the hospital so they can monitor his heart beat for about 20 minutes and watch for an possible contractions going on, that I may not be realizing.  As well as monitor for heart fluctuations and any indication that he may be in distress.

So looks like I will be heading at 10:30 every day Monday to Friday for my tests.  The weekends, will be a little different as they will call me with an appt time to come in.

I am very thankful that my doc was able to arrange me having then at Grey Nuns which is right by us, rather then having to head down to the Royal Alex once a day.

So 25 weeks + 3 days today.

day by day, week by week, baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.